Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Gutted!!!!!!!!!
  • bruders338
    Free Member

Just got out of hospital today after yesterday i had an op on the old love sack! (well it was for that but have 3 holes in my stomach).
    the thing is its not the pain nor being on the toilet for 15mins just to empty my bladder..

the pain is that i was told im not allowed to ride or do any active sport for at least 4 months. and with a brand new bike staring at me im really fed up….

surely there must be something i can do?

flockofffish
    Free Member

Well thats the way it is. Thats life. it could have been no riding for the rest of your life, so 4 months is not a long time is it really.
    Gives you time to sit about whats important in life.

falkirk-mark

If you live anywhere me I will take it out for a good kicking spin and let you know how good it is ( the bike that is, not the nutsack)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

what op? 4 months is an unusually long time

elaineanne
    Free Member

got it ! here’s wot to do :
    get a punch bag hung up in your house and “PUNCH THE HELL OUT OF IT”..it will make you feel tons better…. 😉 :mrgreen:

TiRed

Recumbent?

banks
    Free Member

can still ride, just don’t sit down

bruders338
    Free Member

not aloud to do anything… i thought i would be six weeks to recover not 4 months

racefaceec90

take up a new instrument in the meantime 😉 hope you get well soon/back on your bike again 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

bruders – 4 months seems excessive I would be looking for another opinion really.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Gutted!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.