Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • GT5
  • jon1973
    Free Member

So the wife has bought me Gran Turismo 5 for Christmas. Do you think it’s acceptable for a 37 year old man to wait until she’s gone to bed, find out where she’s hidden it, carefully unwrap it and have a secret game while she’s asleep and then replace it before she notices?

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, it is.

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Perfectly acceptable. Just don’t get caught

Drac

Good luck getting the shrink back on.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Swap the disc, she’ll be none the wiser

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I was going to suggest a disc swop, good call duf.

jon1973
    Free Member

Good luck getting the shrink back on.

She’ll never notice that in the excitement of all the present opening on Christmas day, although I reckon you could cut it carefully it at one and slide the game out and back in again.

Flaperon

Only problem is it’ll take all night to install, then it’ll download an update or three, so it’ll be Christmas before you can actually play it anyway.

Nice game, shame the AI drivers are so shockingly bad… the first corner on every race they all crash into each other, and if you’re driving where they want to be, they just knock you out of the way.

molgrips
    Free Member

To be honest, it looks THAT pretty I don’t much care 🙂

wee-al
    Free Member

It is ace. Did anyone else get the free Stealth Maclaren F1 and Mazda 787B for pre ordering off Amazon?

also what’s the craic with not being able to upgrade the brakes?

glenh
    Free Member

Maclaren F1?

I only got an audi R10 and a honda NSX from HMV.

wee-al
    Free Member

Aye an LM spec one at that, she’s a beauty!

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

wee-al – Member
    It is ace. Did anyone else get the free Stealth Maclaren F1 and Mazda 787B for pre ordering off Amazon?

also what’s the craic with not being able to upgrade the brakes?Yes…they’re both mental!

I have no idea about the brakes…it’s yet another aspect of the game that highlights they spent far too long accurately modelling 00’s of cars that no one gives a monkeys about, and far to little time on other aspects of the game, like upgradable brakes, the hideous front-end, not being able to find a friend on-line…etc. etc.. They should be **** shot. Good job the racing is the blast its always been.

iain1775
    Free Member

I love my little souped up Pug 205 T16 that leaves supercars for dead and goes round corners on rails 😉

monkey_boy
    Free Member

just find it and play it…

ive aleady committed the cardinal sin, sold all the cars i was given and spent all my cash to buy an Audi RS6, now ive got the level where i dont have enough cash to buy ‘specific’ cars for specific races … what a TW*t!

pedalhead
    Free Member

It’s the same old grind as the previous games sadly.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘GT5’ is closed to new replies.