Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • GT or INNERS??
  • hainman
    Free Member

well me and my mate go on our way at 10 this morning,ended up going down through newmains way instead of through the m8 and where we lucky,we were 2nd last car to get down the main road before the torch was carried down…..
    the day was awesome,bit of a slog doing the climb as i have crohns disease and my energy levels are either good or bad.today kinda knocked the stuffing out of me BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!!!
    we even attempted the black section which was kinda daft as we didnt get over it all but the bits we done were mental but all in all it was an awesome day in the sun….
    cheers to every one who took the time to make an input on the decision..
    BEER AND BED TIME 🙂

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Sweet, got to hear you had a good time 🙂

Did you opt for Glentress or Innerleithen?

Alan.

hainman
    Free Member

done inners alan,could have went to gt but done it last year minus the spooky woods but i enjoyed inners all the same.pretty pooped now though and prob be in pain tomorrow but you got to take the good with the bad..
    craig

Diane
    Free Member

If you are around tomorrow you could watch the practice runs for the IXS DH Cupat Inners. Launch party at The Traquair from 8pm 😀

hainman
    Free Member

hey diane,
    wont make it im affraid,was just a day trip.today is daddy day so no biking for me….thanks anyway
    craig

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘GT or INNERS??’ is closed to new replies.