Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Grrr. Cars with broken headlights
  • bassspine
    Free Member

Every year it's the same. It gets dark on the ride home and I start noticing how many cars have one eye shut, or their headlights pointing across the road right in my eyes, don't the drivers notice they aren't working, and why aren't the police stopping them, and those bl00dy twunts with their **** FOG LIGHTS on when it hasn't been foggy for six months…

and relax

Wiksey
    Free Member

But if ya drive wiv your foggies and sides it makes ya ya car luk well cool init 😉

Hanging is too good for them!

zaskar
    Free Member

Maybe happened as they were driving home and they are on their way to buy some.

Which means on Saturday/Sunday my student job in halfwits will mean I will be changing bulbs for £3 and getting very wet in heavy rain-woohoo…

aP
    Free Member

err… no, lots of people have defective car lights, and also loads of people (certainly in west London) drive on sidelights and fog lamps. [sigh]

Well the heavy rain has arrived and its going to be carnage on the way home – wish me luck (or not as the case may be).

uplink
    Free Member

don't the drivers notice they aren't working,

if you're driving in well lit streets, probably not

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

About this time of year I always notice how many cyclists go around without any lights.

t-p26
    Free Member

Living in "the north " of england, I was amazed/well pissed off that 95% of people drive on FULL BEAM on the M25. This was in both lanes, clockwise and anti clockwise…WTF regardless of other road users

I sense another north south debate…. 😉

jam-bo

was amazed/well pissed off that 95% of people drive on FULL BEAM on the M25. This was in both lanes, clockwise and anti clockwise…WTF

really? not something i've ever experienced. maybe lights are brighter down south.

retro83
    Free Member

its not full beam, its that most people don't know/care that they need to angle their lights properly

fortunately i discovered that my rear-view mirror can be clicked back a bit which somehow dims the reflection but still allows you to see stuff behind

bassspine
    Free Member

uplink – Member

don't the drivers notice they aren't working,

if you're driving in well lit streets, probably not

I live in the milds of Devon, no street lights for miles.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Grrr. Cars with broken headlights’ is closed to new replies.