Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Grr – Junior Apprentice – junior c—weasels more like
  • ourmaninthenorth

Why the F does anyone watch this sh-t. I've informedn Mrs North if bshe doesn't switch it off, she (and the unborn junior North) are out on the street.

It's c—s like Sir A who've got us in this sodding mess – I don't want. To see junior cliche spouters giving it all mouth.

Why aren't they sitting on walls drinking cider?

T—s!

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Should be watching the Genius of Britain instead. TV FAIL

tragically1969
    Free Member

Its squirmingly brilliant viewing though, not to mention the hours of bulls**t bingo fun you can have, i usually have a full house within 30 seconds of them going into the boardroom !

theotherjonv

Here's a novel idea. Instead of sitting in Sir Alan's departure lounge pontificating on how much more you have to offer — why not try offering it in the preceding segment of the task and be swanning it up in some overpriced Moss Bros instead of waiting to be ripped apart on national TV.

Jeez. At that age the only interest I had in fashion was the underwear pages of Mum's Grattan catalogue. Stop pretending to be grown up and enjoy your childhood.

duntmatter
    Free Member

I blame Thatcher. 😀

Inbred456
    Free Member

I have to agree, this is telly at its worst. Bad enough watching the adults behaving like a bunch of tw*ts. Why can't kids be kids and have fun and enjoy their childhoods etc. Jumpers for goalposts and all that!

I blame Blair.

joolsburger
    Free Member

A man I'd never stop punching. Sir Alan – Sir C..T.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

But he's a cyclist!

Three Pinarello Princes I think?

samuri
    Free Member

Should be watching the Genius of Britain instead. TV FAIL

Totally. That was ace. Hope that program gets broadcast to Europe and America.

Look! Look! The reason you're not all speaking German and/or living in a cave is because of Britons! We sorted everything out for you, now pay us the appropriate respect.

chakaping
    Free Member

I'm with Tragically1969 – Compelling viewing and much more of a genuine "social experiment" than Big Brother has ever been.

Take the beardy **** Tim for example. He's 17 now and a bit of a cock, but does that mean he'll be a cock for the rest of his life? It's quite thought provoking.

The BBC needs to do a follow-up show in the same format in 10 years time so that we can confirm our prejudices – or have them debunked.

warton
    Free Member

surely a 17 year old lad should be sitting in a darkened room listening to the smiths and drinking Cider?

Kit
    Free Member

Is it wrong to think one of the girls is pretty tidy?

chakaping
    Free Member

It's wrong to admit it.

willard

Very wrong to admit that…

Seriously, at that age, they should be climbing trees, wondering whether they can afford to buy a cheap Metro AND get the insurance, and having short, confusing sexual encounters with the opposite sex (or the same sex, after all, this is the 21st century).

This TV is only compelling because it appeals to the same part of your brain that likes horror films, watching Jackass and drinking cocktails that require a 2:1 or better degree in industrial chemistry to make, and have the same after effects as eating a packet of laxatives whilst drinking a bottle of mouthwash.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Where's that loony with the gun when you need him

DezB
    Free Member

it appeals to the same part of your brain that likes horror films, watching Jackass

There is a part of my brain that likes those things, but there is no part that finds any Apprentice programs the least bit compelling.
    I work with c0cks* all day, so why would I want to go home and watch worse ones on TV?

*not strictly true

Kit
    Free Member

It's wrong to admit it.

D'oh!

tracknicko
    Free Member

that blonde one makes me so mad i want to hurl things at the TV. meeting girls like that when i was 16 was bad enough.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I hate to say it but I reckon they have better sales skills than any of the "grown up" apprentices…

Still painful to watch but I was quietly impressed.

Hohum
    Free Member

Cougar – Member
    Plus,

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/my-wife-thinks-that-you-are-all-paedophiles

Ha, ha!

See, my wife was right all along 😛

2tyred

Hurrah sir.

I think the Tyred household is the only television-owning one in the country not to watch the Apprentice. Never seen it, but from what I gather it sounds beastly.

Someone surely must have that truly shocking picture of Alan Sugar with his Valverde bike in the eye-watering (Liquigas? Garmin?) pro tour outfit? I nearly saw my breakfast again that morning, I can tell you.

What a total chopper. Ghastly man.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Growing up in the 70's my mother had a device that was called a meat tenderiser, basically a mallet made from stainless steel with two very rough pointy faces.

I am not a violent man or indeed often given to dark thoughts but I'd quite happliy smash "sir" Alan in the nuts with it.

Forge_Master
    Free Member

It's 'lord' Alan.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Well that's just great.

Bunnyhop

We refuse to have any 'celebrity, soaps, or any reality programmes on our telly. Though I have been known to watch property programmes ( the shame).
    Why aren't these children out earning their Duke of Edinburgh awards?

TheDoog
    Free Member

I find nothing aspirational about Sugar or those Dragons Den types, i find it hard to get my head around the concept of accumulation of wealth at any cost. Dont get me wrong if i won the lottery or someone handed me a big wad of cash i wouldn't be complaining. Sugar just radiates an air of being totally smug and pleased with himself that just makes me sick.

chakaping
    Free Member

You don't have to admire the people on the telly to enjoy watching it though.

sc-xc

Never seen it, but from what I gather it sounds beastly.

singletrackworld summed up in 1 sentence.

TheDoog
    Free Member

You don't have to admire the people on the telly to enjoy watching it though.

Thats true, i dont like Hitler but i've watched god knows how many war documentaries!! Still wont watch Sugar though!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Grr – Junior Apprentice – junior c—weasels more like’ is closed to new replies.