Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Grizzly Bear Kills Mountain Biker In Montana
  • zelak999
    Free Member
    FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Yep I managed to read the news as well

zelak999
    Free Member

I didn’t read it, just posted on here to await sarcastic comments.

thecaptain
    Free Member

“I don’t have to be faster than the bear, I only have to be faster than you”

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

He was a really good runner but he was also a kind-hearted person who cared about people

what are they implying about runners ?

burko73

Thought that said “bear gryls kills mountain biker in Montana”

Thought that’s going a bit far for tv!

BillOddie

He was a really good runner but he was also a kind-hearted person who cared about people

Bears know kind-hearted people are the tastiest. Especially as they eat you before that kind heart stops beating.

All joking aside, he probably got between a mum and her cubs or wasn’t making enough noise. A surprised bear is a dangerous bear.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

A surprised bear is a dangerous bear.

I’m not a naturalist but I’m thinking “surprised” is a bit superfluous in that sentence, though I will accept most bears are probably only likely to become a clear and present danger when provoked in some way.

stumpy01

The second rider was not injured and went to get help **** legged it.

BillOddie

I’m not a naturalist but I’m thinking “surprised” is a bit superfluous in that sentence, though I will accept most bears are probably only likely to become a clear and present danger when provoked in some way.

If bears hear you coming they generally leg it. Because humans equal danger.
    I have spent a bit of time riding in BC/Alberta where the rule is shout before every blind corner because bears use the trails as a berry buffet and you don’t want to come round a corner and come nose to nose with one.

ndthornton
    Free Member

If bears hear you coming they generally leg it.

Apparently this cyclist was carrying marmalade sandwiches 🙄

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Was killed with a “hard stare”?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Grizzly Bear Kills Mountain Biker In Montana’ is closed to new replies.