Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • grizdale tomorrow
  • Rscott
    Free Member

So we have planned to go for some classic grizdale but I see there is an enduro event on do we Know if the likes of grandadn dad and the dentist, red mist and the fox will be open

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

https://mobile.twitter.com/UKGravityEnduro/status/614663693952024576

Don’t know if that’s clear enough to help see the course.

smett72

Been in Grizedale today. Lots of Enduro riders out practising. Lots of them coming UP the bottom section of Three Witches (also known as Grandad, Dad and the Dentist) and also coming UP Lawson Park bridleway. Don’t know about Red Mist or the Fox Run I’m afraid.

Rscott
    Free Member

wrughhh mihgt have t change our destination,don’t want to be blinded by those overly garish kits they wear. (say the guy with the orange bird aries)

martinhutch

By the looks of that map, the bottom section of GDDD is being used as a transition (which wouldn’t stop you descending it), rest is OK. Fox looks unaffected, is Red Mist the Riverbed BW – looks like it might be involved from that, hard to tell though, might just be the black descent next door.

Still plenty to go at though.

I thought they didn’t race on BWs for various legal reasons though? There’s a hideous rooty descent next to Lawson Park which would be perfect for a stage.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘grizdale tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.