Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Great service from Winstanley's on line…
  • rickmeister

As a bit of a change to the current spate of “Avoid shopping with…” I am pretty pleased with a purchase from Winstanleys this week. Credit where credit is due.

Asked on here for a recommendation for a product, went on line to check it out. Winstanleys had the best deal though 5 7 days delivery.

Ordered and arrived in 5 days, good info from them re shipping through to delivery etc etc…

So, no big drama, supplier did what it said it would and happy shopper. Makes a change for me from the usual Chain R / Wiggle route..

Thats it.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

+1

had never used them before but bought a rear mech on a sunday night. Was with me at work 9.30am on Tues.

what more can I say

globalti
    Free Member

Mrs Gti does bussines with the owner of Winstanley’s; he’s a serious bloke and a very good businessman. I would support him.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

I’ve made 2 orders from there, they **** both of them up. I’ll never use them again.

amplebrew

I’ve bought both a bike and wheels from them with no issues.

Quick postage and good prices.

I think it’s best to check on their stock though before ordering.

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

3 orders, 3 french connection uk ups so far. Each time I vow never to try them again but sometimes they are the only online shop with an item or they are the best price.

I’d probably try them a 4th time ‘cos surely they cannot be so consistantly crap?

ART

Winstanleys is substitute swear word in this house. Never, ever, ever again.

Solo
    Free Member

Whenever I’ve purchased from Winstanley’s, things, IIRC, have gone well enough.

I’d shop with them again.

jonjones262
    Free Member

Ordered 2 atomlab twister star nuts for half price on wed evening, they turned up this mornIng.
    Great service 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Great service from Winstanley's on line…’ is closed to new replies.