Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Great service from Rapha.
  • singlespeedstu

As there seems to be quite a few threads on here complaining about shity service from some companys i thought i should tell you all about some great service for once.

I got a Rapha Classic jersey as a present a couple of years ago which has had a hell of a lot of use. It's a very nice top that fit's well, is well made, looks good and comes up clean no matter how muddy it gets.
    It has however faded very slightly across the shoulders where the sun's been on it. Not a problem as far as i was concerned. It has afterall seen a lot of use and it's in much better nick than some of my newer tops.

Well a couple of days ago i got an email from Rapha asking if my top was showing any sign of discouloration as they'd had a few back (only the black ones).
    So i sent the top back on Friday (they paid for the postage) and yesterday a brand new top dropped onto the door mat.

Now that's what i call good service so a big thumbs up to the Rapha guys.

theboatman
    Free Member

They keep repairing my fixed shorts for me, they have had loads of hammer on my daily commute and off road and I now think they are more repair than short! You pay the price, but in my experience I'm well happy with rapha. Plus I love looking like an effete fashion victim with more money than sense, so it's all good!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Great service from Rapha.’ is closed to new replies.