Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Great business slogans…..
  • MoreCashThanDash

A pest controllers van has just gone past, advertising wasp nests removed for £45.

“You won’t get stung by us”

Maybe it loses something when written down….

Bregante

I think the firm are called Singh Bros (building firm)

“You’ve Tried The Cowboys – Now Try The Indians”

jekkyl

There’s a beauticians round called ‘curl up & dye’ which is a terrible name.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

I always liked Prestwick airports catchy slogan; “Pure Dead Brilliant

They’ve removed them all now….can’t think why.

takisawa2

Camping shop that always use ” Now is the Winter of our discount tents”
    For their Winter sale.

slowoldman

Local drain clearing company has “The Rodfather” on their van.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I always remember seeing a van on the M6 sign written with “King Dick tools”

🙂

There’s a dog grooming van near us that does mobile dog grooming, it’s called “Doggy Style ” 😯

toys19
    Free Member

Now is the Winter of our discount tents

I think they say “Now is the discount of our winter tents”

slowoldman

I always remember seeing a van on the M6 sign written with “King Dick tools”

We had King Dicks at school. Caused enormous hilarity as you might expect.

maximusmountain
    Free Member

In Nuneaton there is a hand car wash at a garage with the slogan of “Best hand job in town!” written on a car that they drive around a bit as well.

TheDTs
    Free Member

We put “With our true grit we’ll blast away your Sh**” on a grit blasters van once…

julianwilson
    Free Member

Car garage/body repair place near us has the slogan “you bend em, we mend em.”
    McIndians fast food place in Leicester always used to have the cowboys and Indians gag too. 😀

Iirc there is a stand up comedian who collects these and uses them in her act.

Liftman

“What you get up to is your business, how you get up there is ours” – lift company

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

There’s a van round here with “BRIAN’S WELL HUNG”‘ then in smaller text underneath “garage doors” makes me chuckle everytime I see it.

parkesie
    Free Member

Caution full of political promises on a shit sucking triuck.

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Scaffold lorry, “for a fast and efficient erection”

MoreCashThanDash

There’s a “best hand job in Stoke” as well….and a mate has an enormous King Dick spanner which I once had to borrow to undo a stuck waste pipe, my wife still takes the rip for that!

boxfish
    Free Member

The Jason Doner Van always raises a smile in Bristol.

weare138
    Free Member

Hunter willies – “Out standing in Every Field”. Rather good that one.

What about the Sofa King. Sofa King good.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

There’s a dog walker near here with a van, on the side it says, ‘The Fairy Dogmother’

Northwind

There used to be a Dogfather near me, his van had a brilliant version of the Godfather logo with the puppet handle thing, and 4 dogs attached. But I did always wonder if he was going to walk them or impregnate them.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

West Sussex scaffolding.
    “Always a satisfying erection”

mattg73
    Free Member

On Penarth Road, Cardiff there was a white-goods shop a couple of years back called ‘Sell Fridges’

It still makes me chuckle

stick_man

When I worked in Sydney years ago there was a garden maintenance company called mown & groan

vickypea
    Free Member

Hunter willies?! Great autocorrect 😀

maccruiskeen

I love a good unnecessary strap line.

Scottish Woman Magazine used to have the strap line ‘the magazine for women in scotland’.

There a haulage co near me who have ‘Delivering the goods’ as their slogan. Thats pretty much the minimum expectation.

Then theres ‘Does exactly what it says on the tin’. I expect we have the Trades Descriptions Act to thank for that

Northwind

Volvos: They’re Boxy But They’re Good

wiggles
    Free Member

Local fencing company van always drove past me and my mates on the way to school “Our erection, your protection”

McHamish
    Free Member

There’s a hairdressers near me called ‘Peniel Hair’.

Not really a slogan but I might pop in for a trim.

PePPeR

Mobile traffic light rental company round these parts called…

Rent a Q

glasgowdan
    Free Member

A courier called Fox’s Pacier Sprints

gears_suck
    Free Member

A butcher shop in So CA. Slogan went. You can’t beat Pete’s meat. He was made to remove it.

rogermoore

Not quite a slogan but a local sarnie shop delivery van has ‘No sausages or bacon are left in this vehicle overnight.’ written on the back door. Makes me smile every time I see it. 🙂
    RM.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Another we’ve put on a few vans. Fencing company in Bristol, “tell us where to go and we’ll take a fence”

tarquin
    Free Member

Not quite a slogan but a local sarnie shop delivery van has ‘No sausages or bacon are left in this vehicle overnight.’ written on the back door. Makes me smile every time I see it.
    RM.

You can buy window stickers in Wigan with “No Pies are left in this vehicle overnight” to affix to your own car.

the-muffin-man

A couriers around my way was called ‘R-Send’.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

i know a roofer who has ‘dont sleep with a drip’ written on his van. his work is about as good as his sense of humour unfortunately

BillMC

I used to drive past an estate agents’ in Vic, Australia called ‘Robin Daley’. There’s a Butt Savories in Northampton and there’s a sex education youth worker who sometimes writes in the Guardian called Justin Hancock.

mattbee

In the early 90s, for months the GKN driveshafts place near my school had a word missing from the “excellence through people ” tag line, so their sign proclaimed “GKN Driveshafts through people” …

Cougar

Working at our Wakefield office, I heard outside what sounded like an ice-cream van arriving, playing the Batman theme.

Turns out it’s a mobile sandwich vendor, going by the name of The Bap Man.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Great business slogans…..’ is closed to new replies.