Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Grazebox.
  • grim168
    Free Member

Anyone tried ’em. Got a leaflet for a free one so giving it a go.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

If you’re a grazer, like me, they’re bloody brilliant.

Pick and choose and nibble all day, I don’t have them anymore since I got hit with the poor-stick but extra bonus when it gets delivered by the postie, rattling munchies.

woffle
    Free Member

good if a little pricey but you’re paying for the convenience. Excellent service but in the end I just decided I;d be better off buying my favourite dried fruit and nuts and bringing them to work myself…

cynic-al
    Free Member

chop up a few veg before work, save £££

grim168
    Free Member

If anyone is interested its graze.com/bike and code is BIKEBOX. you get one free and the second half price.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

As others have said, I used all the free and discounted vouchers I could then realised for the laziness I could do it myself cheaper. Although I do really like them just the price is insane! and if you cancel a few times then re-start you get a good discount too!

DezB
    Free Member

I have a box a week, energy food for commuting. The flapjacks are lovely.

Still looking forward to the predictable ” miidle class” bollocks from some pillock or other…

Suggsey
    Free Member

I am just on my second box, the half price one, and I may be sticking with it as its great for restricting me from eating any unhealthy stuff that should not really be passing my lips. Yes I can buy a mixed bag or roast nuts and some dried fruit but the point is I dont want the same snack everyday! I may if I get to the point of thinking its just too expensive for what I get cancel it but for now I am a convert and enjoying the snacks even though they are on the small sized portion for a fat boy 😆

Kryton57

Great, especially the chocloate covered coffee beans.

Except, I could easily eat 2 boxes, one just doesn’t cut it.

postierich
    Free Member

Stop buying the crap we have enough to deliver!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Grazebox.’ is closed to new replies.