• This topic has 24 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Graze – anyone tried it?
  • randomjeremy
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of boxes delivered so far and they’ve been great. Perfect for fat lazy gets like me 🙂 Anyone else tried them?

I’m interested in their business model – £3.49 delivered can’t leave them with much profit – I guess they’re going for mass volume?

allthepies
    Free Member

Packaged food for the lazy middle class.

I’m out.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

its yummy, and it comes in a box

randomjeremy
    Free Member

@allthepies – I take it you farm your own food and kill it with your bare bloodied hands then? (As long as it’s good honest working class food of course) 🙂

Gordy
    Free Member

You should oven-roast homegrown cashews instead, like allthepies. 🙄

The Mrs got them for a while for lunch snacks at her office. Some of them are pretty good.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

the olives are amazing, of course its a well know fact that working class people cant digest them 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

Just walk to Greggs at lunchtime. Exercise, grease, help the local economy and boost your working class street credit. It’s a win win situation.

emsz
    Free Member

really really ****.

some nuts and a couple of bits of rubbish flapjack.

crikey
    Free Member

See? Girls don’t like graze.
    If you’d bought a pasty she’d be undressed by now.
    Perhaps.

emsz
    Free Member

LoLing at Crikey 😆

crikey
    Free Member

It’s a well known fact emsz, greasy food is an amazing aphrodisiac, I always got a snog in the chippy on a night out. For a while I thought ladies tasted of salt and vinegar..

emsz
    Free Member

*will snog randoms for chips*

Fact
    😳

edit When very pissed

stumpy01

A girl at work gets Graze boxes – looks to me like she’d be better of spending £20 in Holland & Barrett & making her own.

uplink
    Free Member

Better off bulk buying surely?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

the graze box is my weekly healthy meal.

philconsequence
    Free Member

the first girl i ever (properly) kissed did taste of salt and vinegar, she had just eaten a packet of crisps. it was a confusing time in my life 😆

crazy-legs

Got a Graze box right in front of me – loads of people at work get them. Mostly they’re pretty good, you do get the odd crap one but the customisation options on their website are pretty good.

joao3v16
    Free Member

Never thought I’d hear the words “customisation options” associated with buying what appear to be glorified bags of peanuts.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

What’s wrong with a packet of Space Raiders, a steak bake and a bottle of Fanta?

uplink
    Free Member

What’s wrong with a packet of Space Raiders, a steak bake and a bottle of Fanta?

I would have thought that the ‘customisation options’ would cover that, no problem

binners

crikey – do you want to start a petition to see if we can get Greggs to start doing a Lunchtime Party Box Delivery. Especially if they’ll bring back the cheese and pepperoni pasty.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Of course the idea isn’t new, Glaswegians have been doing the Munchy Box for years.

crikey
    Free Member

No.
    I work in th’ospital, and its winter soon, if Greggs said yes, we’d be snowed under with young ladies who caught a chill after disrobing for a bite of meat filled puff pastry.

The NHS couldn’t cope.

bagpuss72
    Free Member

I did it whilst it was free for 2 weeks then half price for the third then cancelled, so 3 boxes for £1.95…. I’m presuming they make the money on people who keep forgetting to cancel and not tight fisted Wigan Pie Eaters like me :o)

DezB
    Free Member

I really liked the stuff they sent me. And I bloody miss it now.
    A couple of boxes went missing and I couldn’t be bothered to keep chasing up and guessing if the postie had had a graze or our postroom, or it’s just gone missing. Bit annoying really. I now have to buy bags of fruit and nut from Tescos which is the kind of thing a working class oik would do, obviously.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Graze – anyone tried it?’ is closed to new replies.