Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Gravity Enduro Who's In?
  • Parr
    Free Member

Sounds like Crocket is just going to be watching Dragon’s Den 😮

Seen the comment “the website does’nt explain the concept” please expand on this let me know what you’d want to see there, we can go in and alter it very easily.

Yes, I do intend to make some money out of the series, fingers crossed, but it certainly won’t make me wealthy or buy me a new Sprinter van.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

It’s your race. Why dont you tell us what you want us to know?
    Sell it to me!

silentsi
    Free Member

I’m scared because I haven’t ridden a bike since last summer and have been recovering from a dislocated knee since December.

On the other hand, I bought some knee pads today so I think I’m probably going to win.

ahwiles
    Free Member

crotchrocket – Member

Sell it to me!

i’ll try…

enduro racing sits in the obvious gap between downhill racing, and xc racing.

You don’t need a dedicated bike; a downhill bike will get you round, it might even be the best choice for you. an xc race bike will get you round, it might even be the best choice for you.

It’s open to all, but the fast lads will still need to work for it.

unless you’re an expert Dh or Xc racer, this is only arena in which you can race against some of the best riders in the world on terrain that you’re comfortable with.

as for the cost; the entry fee will pay for itself in the beer / fags / takeaways / taxis you cut back on as part of your training.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

it will be fun!

Some of the best bike weekends I have had have been sat in race fields with a BBQ and a beer in the sunshine. Last one we did have prawns on the bbq!

Entries are on par (pardon the pun) with DH (2x Runs for same price with uplift). As I started the thread I will be at most hopefully I will either get a new frame by then or not snap the current one!

silentsi
    Free Member

It’s nearly time!! Is anyone else incredibly unfit?

I wish I wasn’t scared of going fast.

supercyril
    Free Member

Who’s in? Not me. By the time I got an internet connection on Sunday it had closed.** Sent an email asking if it was closed due to being full or the cut of date and i was told they would re-open it for 30mins. It never happened so i guess ill have to watch the rain from the comfort of my home.

** its my own fault for leaving it to last minute as usual

Northwind

I decided not to go for Ae, just as well as I’ve mashed myself… But almost certainly going to do innerleithen as a warmup for the no fuss endurance dh, and maybe kielder as well depending on the course.

Oh… Enduro fans, there is another skywalker- check out Innerleithen MTB Racing’s Classic Enduro at the end of the month. Their last enduro event was, well, stunning really.

Diane
    Free Member

Quote ‘Oh… Enduro fans, there is another skywalker- check out Innerleithen MTB Racing’s Classic Enduro at the end of the month. Their last enduro event was, well, stunning really’.

I just entered 😯 so i’m afraid your last place status is in jeopardy Northwind 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Gravity Enduro Who's In?’ is closed to new replies.