Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Gravity enduro race 23rd Dec 2012 UKBP
  • scottfitz
    Free Member

Gravity enduro race 23rd Dec 2012 UK Bike Park, Dorset.
    I’m well up for this it sounds great fun.
    http://www.ukbikepark.com/coming-soon/enduro-race-23rd-dec

gary

Sounds like a multi lap XC style enduro race rather than gravity enduro from the web site though, given it calls it a 4hr enduro …

[Cue wailing about name confusion :)]

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I think it’s meant to be of the gravity persuasion.

Brave holding it then, hopefully it won’t be raining, as that place is a horror story in the wet. Riding up the uplift track is going to be no fun at all.

Depending how my Xmas shopping has gone, I may be there (weather dependant).

kimbers

according to their facebook its gonna be a ‘gravity’ thing timed on the dh runs and possibly with extra obstacles (pits of crocodiles etc)

scottfitz
    Free Member

Brave holding it then, hopefully it won’t be raining, as that place is a horror story in the wet. Riding up the uplift track is going to be no fun at all.

It won’t be easy thats for sure. If it rains its will be Rooty, chalky, slippy, fun with some big climbs stright up the hill. Come to think about it like every winter ride in the southdowns 🙂

scottfitz
    Free Member

On there facebook page is said it will be a 4h XC style enduro(Laps), mush of change there minds because they were origanl talking about a gravity enduro using the DH trails, im not so keen now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gravity enduro race 23rd Dec 2012 UKBP’ is closed to new replies.