Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Gravity Dropper Turbo problems
  • fbk
    Free Member

Anyone else had the little magnet/lock unit that sticks out the front of the seat post base come away from the post? Just had this happen to the one I bought my brother for christmas – apparently they do get this occasionally!

Unfortunately, because I bought it from the states (via eBay – no one locally seemed to have the Turbo unit in stock with a 30.9 shim just before Christmas) It’s got to be posted back there to be fixed!! It’s not like I saved any money getting it from there in the first place with the Pound so weak 🙁

Filthy
    Free Member

The knob on my standard gravity dropper came off in my hand. Cable tied it back on and proceeded with the ride. It worked like that until I sold it several months later.

fbk
    Free Member

Really? Hmm, maybe it would be worth trying a quick bodge then.

I dread to think how much postage to the US will be.

druidh
    Free Member

I’ve read of that problem before. Can the whole unit not just be epoxied on?

niloC
    Free Member

It happened to mine, I contacted GD in the US and even though it was 2 years old and out of warrenty, they said send it to them and they would fix it for free, I think it cost me £8 to post but they fixed it and sent it back FOC, I can’t grumble at that as I had it second hand!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Gravity Dropper Turbo problems’ is closed to new replies.