Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • GRANDSON JUST BORN
  • yetirose
    Free Member

Just back from the hospital after meeting my grandson LEO , very proud of my son luke and his girlfriend laura , every body ok, look forward to having adventures with this little fella when he is older, an all terain buggy route is already worked out on bredon hill , off to bed now, a very very chuffed ganpa. 🙂 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nice one….grandad! 😀

Blimey. I’m old enough to be a grandfather.

Makes you think, dunnit?

pitduck
    Free Member

😀

mboy
    Free Member

Congrats Rosie… Hurry up and get him on 2 wheels!

donsimon
    Free Member

Nice one. 😀

althepal

Hey hey- congrats, my FIL loves being a grandad, although hes not into cycling- can I swap mine for you?? 😆

Wookster

Con grats mate!! My two love a grandad prepare to be knackered after every visit!!! 😆

singletrackhor
    Free Member

Congratulations 🙂

Inbred456
    Free Member

off to bed now, a very very chuffed ganpa. 🙂
    A friend of mine, his Son has just had a little girl. He’s very proud and one plus would now be he’s sleeping with a grandmother 😉

trickydisco
    Free Member

Bloody hell rosie. That makes me feel old. I remember Luke being in nappies!

Congrats on being a grandad

yetirose
    Free Member

thank you all for your good wishes , tricky i think i can remember you in nappies i feel sooo old . leo is doing well , really hope he gets into bikes 🙂

Trekster

Enjoy 😆

g-child nbr 4 due in the next month or so, already have 2 x 6yr olds+ 1x 9mths.
    The birthdays are going to be all within a month or so of each other 🙄
    Just when you think you are going to have more time to yourself(biking time) your kids start having theirs 😆 🙄

yetirose
    Free Member

hmmmm now theres food for thought , 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘GRANDSON JUST BORN’ is closed to new replies.