Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • GPS Computers – possibly Lezyne
  • mcnultycop

I fancy one for the CX that gets some road use, plus on my HT also when it’s on crosss country duty. I just want something to stare at on climbs, hopefully to drive me on, and to upload to Strava. I don’t want cables. I’d like to swap between bikes easily. I not too bothers about ANT+, speed and distance are key.

The Lezyne Power GPS looks ace. I like the look of the seeing who calls you if you link your phone. Does anybody have one, or suggestions.

lerk
    Free Member

I’ve just got a garmin edge 25 which sounds about similar. Very handy and saves draining my phone battery.

PeteG55
    Free Member

Sounds like Garmin Edge 25 or if you need more detail/larger screen either the 510 or 520.

lerk
    Free Member

Looking at them, the lezyne ones are just larger versions of the edge 20 and 25…
    Only interesting difference is it looks like you could use a Bluetooth hrm alongside ant+ cadence should you wish.

swanny853

Saw a lezyne one in a shop recently, looked very nice. I have a Garmin 510 at the moment and while the device has been fine a lot of ‘features’ have been very temperamental- I think Garmin have a bit of a reputation for this. I will be looking at other brands when this one gives up, but this may be less important for you if you’re looking just fit suited and distance hardware.

mcnultycop

I have a Garmin Forerunner 410 already. It can be a bit temperamental actually, thinking about it!

mcnultycop

Bought a Bryton Rider 20 from bike24 for about £45 in the end. Saw it and couldn’t rrwlly justify spending more.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Got a garmin 500 myself, it’s been faultless so far which is more than can be said for the 800 it replaced

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘GPS Computers – possibly Lezyne’ is closed to new replies.