Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Got any awesome MTB vids? We want ’em!
  • MarkBoy
    Free Member

My good friends at Sacred Rides Mountain Bike Adventures are running an online video contest and I want to help them promote it. All you have to do to enter the contest is put together a 1-3 minute video explaining why you love mountain biking and get 20 people to vote for it. The top 10 vote getters move on to the judging round and the winner is then selected by the judges.

The prize is a free trip to Peru to do 11 days of amazing mountain biking in the Andes, including return airfare from North America and use of a sweet DeVinci bike for the duration of the trip. The whole prize is worth $4500 Cdn. There are hardly any entries so far, so your chances of winning are super-high.

To enter the contest, visit http://www.sacredrides.com/ilovemountainbiking. Good luck!

simonralli2
    Free Member

I may have to have a stab at this. I have taken 3 weeks off work in preparation for my trip to Peru, which given that I will be doing some very intensive shamanic training one-on-one with a shaman for a month, could be described as sacred. I am using mountain biking a lot for my preparation, as it will be physically demanding and I am also using it to really unwind and get out into nature and the elements.

I may struggle though on the votes but may have to give it a go anyway! Am off to Drumlanrig on Tuesday so that could be quite a good setting in the trees and all.

jedi

not an awesome vid but its me riding herts shorejedi ride herts

haddock
    Free Member

Thats mint!!!!!!! 😯

jedi

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Got any awesome MTB vids? We want ’em!’ is closed to new replies.