Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Got a HIViz vest and Clipboard? Sign up here. Who works in Elf and Safety
  • Lardy_biker
    Free Member

Me for starters.

Interested to know how many of us there are on STW

IanMunro
    Free Member

Facist!

awh
    Free Member

I've written lots of risk assessments, does that count? I was never given any training though. Covered all sorts of things, from a helicopter flight trial to using the computers in the lab 'cause they weren't covered by the office based compter risk assessment. What really annoyed me was virtually everything was a copy and paste job but the assessors weren't interested in generic a assessments that could be used for lots of activities.

Futureboy77

Me. HSE Officer for an oil & gas drilling company.

I can't be bothered entering in to the other thread! 😆

binners

I think you should all go and apoligise to my daughters. Go on. Be off with you

😀

binners

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Currently studying for NEBOSH Diploma. On a one man (seemingly) crusade for common sense!

On your side binners! 😀

sobriety
    Free Member

I'm a Process Safety and Loss Prevention engineer, basically i design the systems that save everyone's ass once they stop listening to Futureboy77 and manage to royally c0ck everything up!

Bedds
    Free Member

I'm in Elf n Safety too..

Studying for the diploma also

Jackson, how much have you done so far? and are you regretting your career choice? 🙂

falkirk-mark

I work in oil and gas and am at present doing control of work (dishing out permits for contractors) does that count ?

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Hi Bedds,

Exams in December so not long to go!
    Was Quality Manager and given the additional responsibility of H&S Manager so booked myself on the course… Co. went bust so now redundant!

Criminal Law here, although I never practiced in it. Ended up in Management within Engineering/Manufacturing sector, through various haphazard career choices.

Redundant at the moment through the Co. going bust! Often think where I'd be now if I'd continued in Law. Been too long out of it now and not sure whether a 'refresher' course of some sort would be adequate (although I haven't researched it to be honest).

From another thread a few days ago!

lowey

Kieth Lard. Genius.

Gary_C

Kieth Lard. Genius.

"Smoke kills in seconds,fire kills in minutes"

yossarian
    Free Member

another health & safetyist over here too!

ban everything I say, then we'll be safe 🙂

Sandwich

Was in construction, mainly. Glad to be out as there is a lot of lip service paid.

Lardy_biker
    Free Member

Hello to one and all.

Im mainly construction (more and more CDM).

Im surprised how many are involved on STW.

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Im surprised how many are involved on STW.

Me too considering we all have a 'dangerous' pastime in common! 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Got a HIViz vest and Clipboard? Sign up here. Who works in Elf and Safety’ is closed to new replies.