Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Got a bollocking at work today, nice to be appreciated…
  • chopperT
    Free Member

Supervisor in the hanger at work had a proper go at me today. I needed to use the tug to pull our test-rig heli out onto the apron for a ground run, but the old girl was a non-starter, so I have a look, no sparks, check the points (yes it has points!), clean said burned points, reset gap, away she goes. So now he rocks up, and asks what I'm doing, explanation no good, apparently I should have asked his permission before doing anything to a peice of hanger equipment yadda yadda ask an adult first.
    Really pissed me off I must say.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Throw him at the rotor blades.

hora
    Free Member

Now now. You don't really work with helicopters do you? You are a help-desk IT person like the rest of STW! 😉 😆

falkirk-mark

should you not be working instead of chatting on internet forums during work (lazy fecker) no wonder he had a go. 😈

chopperT
    Free Member

Sorry f-m, working "nights" here in NZ, so I'm at home with a bevvie just now.
    Somebody has to do some real work hora, am I allowed to stay on the forum? 😉

falkirk-mark

I apologise enjoy your bevvie and go in tomorrow and kick him in the nuts then.

hora
    Free Member

am I allowed to stay on the forum?

Indeed you bring up our mental average 😀

dave_aber
    Free Member

What do you think you are doing, you maniac? Your training is in Helicopters – how can you possibly know how to get a tractor engine going. 😯

The world's gone mad I tell thee. I thought it was just us in the UK, but you've confirmed that 'the plague' has spread all the way round now.

chopperT
    Free Member

Strangely enough dave, I AM qualified to work on automotive, but not on helicopters. Go figure.

dave_aber
    Free Member

🙄

vinnyeh

very good Hora.

chooper-t, you are Walter Mitty.

chopperT
    Free Member

:-)Yeah vinnyeh, really I'm just playing Flightsim: The Overhaul Depot, whilst my helpdesk manager isn't looking. 😆

duir
    Free Member

I prefer to think of helicopters as "Do it yourself paraplegic kits" rather than a safe form of human transport.

toys19
    Free Member

duir – Member

I prefer to think of helicopters as "Do it yourself paraplegic kits" rather than a safe form of human transport.

Ditto, anything that flies is really a deathtrap. Apart from birds, although they are pretty dangerous.

oldgit
    Free Member

And Dragons

toys19
    Free Member

oldgit – Member

And Dragons

Not so. All Dragons are friendly, the knights have slain all the nasty ones.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Got a bollocking at work today, nice to be appreciated…’ is closed to new replies.