Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Gore Contest 3/4 longs- any experience of them? Some issues…
  • hopefiendboy

Hi all

I’ve got a pair of Gore Bike wear Contest 3/4 longs. They are a nice fit and the padding is superb, but I have a couple of issues with them already!!

1. The flatlock seams sit right behind one of the tendons at the knee- very abrasive feel and uncomfortable after 20+ miles

2. I already have significant wear on one side underneath the shots and the opposite seam seems to be coming undone. This is after about 5 rides in total- two seventy milers and a few commutes to work.

I dont have the reciept for them (a gift) but the shorts look brand new apart from these points- and I’m being realistic about that!

Who shall/can I take this up with?

Thanks in advance!

scotroutes

In general, I’ve found Gore Bikewear stuff to be superb so I’d expect this to be fairly isolated product faults. Obviously, with no receipt you are a bit gubbed. However, you could always try contacting Gore Bike directly

http://www.goreapparel.co.uk/customer-service/cs-customer-main,default,pg.html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Gore Contest 3/4 longs- any experience of them? Some issues…’ is closed to new replies.