Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • GoPro Video Editing
  • ericemel
    Free Member

Wife recently purchased a Gopro 5 Black, great piece of kit. But kind of struggling with the App and Desktop workflow.

What do people do use for editing/creating videos. The Phone app is decent but she only has an iphone SE so its not ideal..she does have a mac.

prawny

If you’ve got a Mac iMovie is supposed to be really good. I don’t like the gopro software so have to muddle along with Windows movie maker and an cranky old laptop.

giantalkali
    Free Member

no help here, but the software supplied with the gopro is impenetrable guff

andy8442
    Free Member

Import to iMovie, and away you go.

JackHammer

They used to let you DL GoPro Studio which wasnt perfect, but allowed you more control over the editing. Now it appears you can only use Quik which is a hateful bit of software.

I’m probably going to buy Windows Movie Maker for my desktop, but I have used iMovie on my iPad and that’s nice to use if you have enough space on the HDD for all the footage you want. Another thing with using it on an iPad is you have to wait for the effing vids to DL over wifi and of they’re big clips can take ages.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Another thing with using it on an iPad is you have to wait for the effing vids to DL over wifi and of they’re big clips can take ages.

Get a Lightning to USB adapter and plug it into the camera.

JackHammer

OoOoOo didn’t know there was such a contraption.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Import to iMovie, and away you go.

+1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘GoPro Video Editing’ is closed to new replies.