Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • GoPro LCD Back now available.
  • Phototim
    Free Member

I know a few of you are interested in this so thought I’d pass this one:

http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/lcd-screen-bacpac-for-gopro-hd.html

Not cheap though.

comedyphil
    Free Member

Seems a massively inflated price – it’s only $80 in the states! Although they do say it’s GoPro themselves setting the pricing, not Dogcam sports. I guess they think people will still buy it at that price.

As long as the shipping isn’t too much, I think £50 from the states is a decent price for it

100mphplus
    Free Member

Get one from USA for $80 😉

Northwind

Remember it doesn’t work for the latest HD 960, just the full fat HD. TBH I was dead keen to get one of these when I got the camera but now, I can’t see the need for it.

chunkymonkey1982
    Free Member

Just got by GOPro HD from the states, ended up paying £36 for custons and £13 for parcel force hangling charge. I paid extra for a fast delivery, and its taken them 1 month to deliver it, and i was charged VAT on the delivery! not worth the hassle.

Phototim
    Free Member

As an aside, the following quote is taken from the terms and conditions of GoPro’s Daily Give Away (which you only have to enter your email address and a couple of other details in order to enter):

Canadian residents must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, if selected as a winner, in order to claim a prize.

😯

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘GoPro LCD Back now available.’ is closed to new replies.