Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gopro hero 3 black batteries
  • christof
    Free Member

This year I had been very good and Santa got me a gopro hero 3 black! I was looking at getting a second battery.
    Has anyone used the replica batteries? I’ve used them in my Drift HD170 and found them good, but don’t last as long as the authentic Drift battery. (not a massive difference, but noticeable)
    Is it worth spending £20 on the authentic Gopro or saving £10 and getting the replica?
    Thanks guys and girls
    Chris

peacefulparsnip
    Free Member

Interested too, it may be worth looking into the extended battery life (5 hour) battery that the SLR hut do. Quite expensive though, I’d like to here of any cheaper alternatives.

darkslider
    Free Member

I’ve just ordered a cheap charger and replica battery set off eBay, the charger and two batteries were 20 quid ish so I don’t mind if they’re not as good as the original, but ill give them a test when they arrive and report back.

100mphplus
    Free Member

The ‘Wasabi’ aftermarket higher powered batteries & charger get good reviews, I just received these off ebay today for just under £30;
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/171174738961?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Ordered last Wed and turned up today, all import charges et al are dealt with by shipper, so excellent service.

rickt
    Free Member

Not sure if this helps…. but Argos have the offical standard battery on offer @ £12.99 –

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1428681.htm

christof
    Free Member

That perfect! But no where seems to have them in stock:(

grum
    Free Member

I’ve got Wasabi batteries for my GoPro silver and they seem just as good as the original one.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’ve got Wasabi batteries, 2 plus a charger, one is great, no different to the original but the other seems pants and I don’t trust it. It’s hot a big cross drawn on it so I can’t get it confused with the other two.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gopro hero 3 black batteries’ is closed to new replies.