Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • gooutdoors sale
  • jammiedodger
    Free Member

Evening all
    Anyone ever been to go outdoors boxing day sale (in the last couple of years)? Is it horrific? Are there big queues to get the limited offers?
    Its not that close to me and just wondered if it was worth the effort.

Thanks

Houns

It’s their Summer sale

jammiedodger
    Free Member

??

gazza100

I was also wondering if it’s worth the hassle. My experience with most of the sales are that it’s the sh1te they put out or they only have 1 or 2 decent items and they are snapped up by the the staff or their family.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

gazza100 – Member
    I was also wondering if it’s worth the hassle. My experience with most of the sales are that it’s the sh1te they put out or they only have 1 or 2 decent items and they are snapped up by the the staff or their family.

Correct!

Tracker1972
    Free Member

The flyer seemed to suggest that in their cycle sale (Friday the 7th?) then everything was 50% off. Everything…
    Got to be good for commuting kit/clothes/consumables surely. Depends on what your local store has I guess but still, if it is 50% off everything there has to be something…

gazza100

Picked up the outwell nevada m tent, carpet, extension and footprint for 150. Bargain.
    Saw one woman try to grab the last one from a pensioner. Couldn’t believe what i was seeing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘gooutdoors sale’ is closed to new replies.