Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Goodwood FOS – anyone been?
  • Jakester
    Free Member

I’ve won free tickets to Goodwood. I’ve not been before.

Has anyone been?

I note that the doors open super early – is it necessary to get there for 8am, or can you just troll in and park easily?

Is there enough stuff to keep you occupied for the entire day?

cynic-al
    Free Member

There’s been threads on this recently. I went in 06 and we turned up around 10am IIRC – which was fine.

Lots of cars, lots of noise, I’d take food & drink and something to sit on. Personally I liked the rally stage but got a bit bored with the hill climb, but I’m not a complete petrol head.

surfer
    Free Member

See previous threads. I cant make it this year but would definitely go if I could.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Take your walking shoes as it’s spread out over a large area. There’s loads to see. The earlier you get there the more time you get to see things.

If you’re so inclined keep some change (or notes) to bung in the Richard Burns Foundation buckets. They’re raising money to give cancer to kids or something like that. Very worthy charity and has given me free entry into alot of events like this.

chvck
    Free Member

They’re raising money to give cancer to kids or something like that.

erm…what?

mk1fan
    Free Member

I wasn’t paying too much attention as the organiser was a rather tasty looking tall, blond ladygirl. I heard the words ‘children’, ‘cancer’ and ‘treatment’ and filled in the blanks myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Goodwood FOS – anyone been?’ is closed to new replies.