Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Good/Cheap holiday destinations for Feb half term
  • chomp
    Free Member

After a properly stressful 2016 we’re looking to go somewhere for half term. I’ve been tasked with trying to sort it all out (which is not going to end well regardless of where I end up taking us, I have already come to terms with the fact I’ll be wrong!).

Either somewhere pretty hot, or snowbound (none of us can Ski or snowboard so no need to be X-TREEEM if snowy) – and reasonably priced (as in the cheaper the better but given it’s a half term I know this is relative). Not fussed about how many stars – as long as the places are clean and tidy we can make do.

STW collective, you need to give me some inspiration . . .

tthew

Croatia, or somewhere south east Europe that doesn’t have Euro as a currency.

edit – scratch that. Cheap, but not as warm as I thought.

sl2000

Interested in ideas too.

We will probably book flights to a Canary Island for £150 to £300 each (lower price for missing a day or two of school) and stay in an appt advertised on airbnb for around £500.

Would love to go skiing if it was affordable.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Actual ski resort or near one with other stuff to do?

eskay

Have a look at Levi in Finnish Lapland, laid back skiing plus plenty of other stuff to do.

jimdubleyou

Cape Verde Islands?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Good/Cheap holiday destinations for Feb half term’ is closed to new replies.