Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Good Non Bib Shorts..
  • brassneck

Need a nice new pair for the summer, but all the quality end seems to be dominated by bibs, which I don’t really like. Any recommendations for non bibs? For road and occasional off road use.
    Shortlist at the moment is Endura MT500 (as I see a lot out and about and they seem to last) and Ground Effect Exocets as I have lots of their kit and it’s all been long lived and comfy. Any others?

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Giordana Tenax

wwaswas

I get on really well with Skins shorts.

mudshark
    Free Member

Giordana Tenax are good but too long for my thighs. Lusso Pro x or Gel ones are great value IMO.

jonh
    Free Member

I rate MT500 shorts quite highly. Comfy, good padding, look alright, last well.

clubber
    Free Member

Northwave have some very good non bib shorts. they’re not even particularly expensive.

brassneck

Northwave sound interesting, Mother in Law bought me one of their tops for Xmas, it’s great.
    Giordana sound good too – as a 34″ waist generally, will XXL be OK? Or are even they still a bit ‘toight’?

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Pearl Izumi used to do a nice bibless short with a drawstring waist which I always found more comfy than elastic digging in – might be worth a check.

danjthomas
    Free Member

Lidl Crivit brand do them. thought id get some as they were only £6. Probably the best ones ive ever bought. i will be investing again nest time the bike sale is back in town.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Good Non Bib Shorts..’ is closed to new replies.