Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • [Good News] Stolen Bike Bristol (North Bristol On-One) FAO: TEACAKE
  • redthunder
    Free Member

Cant elaborate to much but I cant resist in letting some info out.

This bike on: http://stolenbristolbikes.blogspot.com/search/label/On-One

Whilst walking through the delightful area of Southmead, Bristol. I spotted the this bike in a rack of bikes for sale at a shop near Aldi.

Reported to the Police and it has been recovered. The bike is slightly different as the headset is a CK as described on the blog, but the saddle and pedals are though. However, even if it’s not the same On-One it was confirmed as stolen. the shop wanted £250 for it.

RESULT – Keep you eyes open peeps.

Police said it will be returned to it’s rightful owner.

🙂
    “Ace Ventura Bike Detective”

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Good work fella, Southmead what a **** surprise.

redthunder
    Free Member

The costcutters opposite Lidl in Southmead is like a Specialzed Concept Store on some days.

It does feel good getting something back from the scrotes. The Police were excellent and really want know.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Costcutters is a franchise, if the franchisee is selling stolen goods, might be a good idea to let the franchise now.

MrAgreeable

Nice spot by Redthunder. Not sure whether the owner knows yet, I emailed him last week but still haven’t had a response (I think his internet access is a bit sporadic).

I’ll keep updating the blog as long as the reports keep coming in, and thanks to the sponsorship of a local locksmith (Flatfish off here) it’ll soon have a proper web address so more people can read it. Got a few other ideas up my sleeve too…

http://www.stolenbristolbikes.blogspot.com

chakaping
    Free Member

Great to see people doing stuff rather than talking about it.

Pats on the back all round.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘[Good News] Stolen Bike Bristol (North Bristol On-One) FAO: TEACAKE’ is closed to new replies.