Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Good news for pink shirt wearers
  • wwaswas

A new study claims to have discovered that men who wear pink shirts earn an extra £1,000 a year, are better qualified, more confident and get a greater number of compliments from female colleagues than their more traditionally beshirted colleagues.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/in-the-pink-researchers-claim-men-who-wear-pink-shirts-earn-1000-a-year-more-than-those-who-dont-8343364.html

peterfile
    Free Member

CFH is literally running around the room in delight at the moment. 🙂

maccruiskeen

Do you have to buy them pink of will I suddenly become better qualified, wealthier and more enamoured by teh ladies when a rogue sock gets in the wash?

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Nah … white with a small collar under a nice primary coloured jumper is the new pink.

Although that’s given me a nice idea…. Why not combine the two schools of thought… Next week I will be mostly wearing pink jumpers

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

aP
    Free Member

It is a septic survey.

nedrapier

Be interesting to know how the survey was carried out. Could just as easily mean that people who wear pink shirts are bigger liars!

bikebouy
    Free Member

“agrees with the survey”

“is living proof it is true”

Off you go chaps, to TM Lewin (or other shirt shopppeee)

Wear them proud.

“is wearing his Rapha v neck merino in Pink, with pride”

Ro5ey
    Free Member

“Be interesting to know how the survey was carried out. Could just as easily mean that people who wear pink shirts are bigger liars!”

Only if you take such things seriously and if you do take such “surveys” literally…. I doubt vmuch you’d be able to wear pink.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Good news for pink shirt wearers’ is closed to new replies.