Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Good deals on Pro II/Stans 355 wheels?
  • stuartie_c
    Free Member

Who is doing the best deal on Hope Hoops just now, Pro II on Stans ZTR 355?

Thanks,
    SC

br
    Free Member

Winstanley

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Thanks b r.

Winstanley £244.

Any better out there?

megastream
    Free Member

You can get the Pro3's on 355 for £304

I got my set on Thursday – 3 bolt rota's = mega light 8)

nuke

Might want to try emailing Rich at Gravity Sports…helped with a group buy last year and we got some good prices.

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

I would be in for a group buy

smudge
    Free Member

I'm looking for the Hope pro II with the Stans Flows, but like the 355's they seem to be out of stock everywhere?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Nuke,

I tried to buy a set from Rich during the last group buy but he never responded to my order…

Would be up for it if he was willing to do another one though.

nuke

Sorry to hear that stuartie. Unfortunately the group buy was a victim of its own success in a way and it had to be cut shorter than we'd hoped due to certain parties not being too happy about it.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

It's cool nuke – I'm not getting arsey about it and I realise that it all got a bit out of hand, but if it were to be resurrected I'm sure there would be plenty of interest.

(Basically the correspondence fizzled out because I ordered late on and Rich told me that the GB was finished but he'd do me a set once he'd got more parts ordered up. I asked him to let me know when he had the parts but that was the last communication. I didn't follow it up because I didn't really need the wheels at the time.)

br
    Free Member

What is the difference between standard Pro II's and the SP version, apart from weight (less) and price (more)?

metalheart
    Free Member

I asked him to let me know when he had the parts

See, that was your first mistake. Richard is not your standard bike shop. You need to give him a gentle nudge (or a swift kick sometimes). That said I've found him well worth the 'hassle'.

😀

devs
    Free Member

I'm in for a group buy too, if anyone can point out a good deal. Want Pro 2 and 819 or Flow. 355 at a push but I need sturdier really on account that I'm a fat knacker and clumsy.

slowrider
    Free Member

smudge, winstaleys didnt have stock when i ordered but i still had em within the week.

if you go for the standard ones it works out at £235 a pair i think

smudge
    Free Member

Thanks for that slowrider, ive emailed wheelpro since. But if their that quick I may well order tomorrow.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Guys, I'll have a look on Monday and see what I can do.

mattp
    Free Member

si – i may be up for som pro II with arch rims. let me know if you can lump together with the above, no drama on timescale.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Good deals on Pro II/Stans 355 wheels?’ is closed to new replies.