Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Golspie trails
  • Kbrembo
    Free Member
    bedmaker

I've cleaned the ladder several times SS 32:18.
    It helps being as fat as me because this allows you to put lots of pressure on the pedals. 🙂 (Think there may actually be an element of truth in this)

Big sticky tubeless tyres help too.

trail_rat
    Free Member

epicyclo – where is big neil now ? shame hes gone !

32:18 is a ladys gear if your on a 26er 😉 im going to put 32:18 back on my 29er for it – been riding 32:16 on it all summer

trail_rat
    Free Member

well that wasnt as hard as you guys made out …either that or its been made easier recently .

cleaned it first time on 32:18 on the 29er – reckon id have made it on my normal 32:16

some good stuff on the downhills though decked it on the woodwork in the trees , it was wet – i jumped onto it from the trail , and the wheels just went out from under me and landed about 6 foot down the banking as i slid down the woodwork on my ass

cullen-bay
    Free Member

hey, I saw you today, I was the kid behind the counter in squarewheels that lent you the stuff….

trail_rat
    Free Member

micheal is it ?

I thought it was you but i didnt want to start a conversation with hello are you cullen bay – im trail rat …. Cheers for the stuff to change gear . i probably woulda got up it with that 16 tooth cog on ! but wouldnt have been as easy haha

See you at the puffer though

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Golspie trails’ is closed to new replies.