I recently converted the wheels on my 2010 Stumpjumper & they seem to be working well so far.
Your tyres should be branded 2Bliss?
All i did was:
replace the rim tape with electrical tape after cleaning the rim with IPA to de-grease it.
I ran some around one inside edge, then shifted over & did the other edge. It was suggested on here last week that it might have also been worth doing a third run around the centre of the rim to reinforce the whole lot.
Got some valves from LBS and fitted them after running a fair amount of ptfe tape around the base.
Tried inflating the tyre with a track pump (which worked) and checked for rim/valve leaks by sticking wheel in the bath.
Deflated tyre, stuck Stan's in and re-inflated. They've stayed up for 2 weeks now with no further inflation required.
Will be testing them in Spain for a week from Saturday - hopefully they'll hold up!!