Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Going To Redbull Hardline – Where should I ride the day before?
  • andysredmini
    Free Member

A friend and I are off to Dinas Mawddwy to watch the Redbull Hardline on Sunday and are looking for somewhere to ride the day before.
    A friend has recommended Nant Y aeron or the Dyfi route. Mach 3 in the Dyfi forest also seems to look good.
    We normally don’t do trail centres and from what I have been told these are more natural. I also read that cli machx has a good final descent but watching a few seconds of video on you tube it looks a bit boring.
    So does anyone have any suggestions (or a gpx file) of a good route or is mach 3 followed by cli machx our best bet. We have all weekend so don’t mind travelling but local to dinas mawddwy would make it easier.

Thanks

Andy

sofaboy73
    Free Member

nant y arian is good fun and worth a blast for a few hours. as a trail center it always feels like its got a bit more flow than many and somehow feels more natural – saying that not been for a few years and i believe there has been heavy tree felling

the mach trails (apart form cli-machx) are natural cross country routes, so if you think climachx looks boring, you’ll not enjoy mach 3 (which isn’t great even if you like xc)

coed y brenin isn’t too far and plenty of trail centre there, or so much natural stuff in north & mid wales – check out the vertebrata graphics guide book as a starting point

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Mach 3 is as dull as dishwater , can’t really suggest anywhere else but it was rubbish when I visited

soobalias
    Free Member

gps of the Dyfi enduro route?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Going To Redbull Hardline – Where should I ride the day before?’ is closed to new replies.