Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Going Strava-ing tonight
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I’m in.

welshfarmer

Maybe he was just late for work that day?

aracer
    Free Member

I used to have a KOM at 53.1km/h, though have now been beaten by 1s. Admittedly that was only over 0.9km and there was a decent tailwind on the day I took it (the chap who beat me was on the way back from a time trial, so presumably on a proper aero bike – though I have to admit I once took my TT bike out Strava hunting 😳 )

bob_summers

I’ve still got a flat 1.0km KOM at 56kmh, but the juniors I train with are doing a lot of TTT training on that road so I don’t see it lasting much longer.

molgrips
    Free Member

My flying 500 at the track last weekend was 48.6kph. I could have gone faster though.

oldnick

What’s with all the piddly little segments everywhere?

I only go out for rides not segment hunting, which made getting a 37 mile muddy KOM all the sweeter 🙂

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Well. Where are you then? Im here with a kenworth and a trailer full of epo .

IanW
    Free Member

52kph for a mile seems pretty exceptional to me, the nearest I can find for comparison is a fairly flat one near me(perhaps very slight uphill). 640 riders KOM 48kph my best is 45kph and that was with a tailwind, two other riders and a concerted effort.

molgrips
    Free Member

I only go out for rides not segment hunting

I go for rides too, but I also do interval training. I thought I’d see if there were any segments about to give it a bit of fun.

gogg
    Free Member

Molgrips – “this is Strava”

Why did I read that with Gerard Butler’s voice in 300??

AlexSimon

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Going Strava-ing tonight’ is closed to new replies.