Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Goggles..
  • .duncan
    Free Member

Who uses what? Any to stay away from? and similarly any that are really worth buying?

Any responses will be appreciated, my budget is up to £35

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

I use Spy ones, I've a couple of pairs of Magneto's and they've been great. Don't tend to mist up, pretty comfy and not a bad price … crc had 'em at the right money not long ago.

jam-bo

oakleys o-frames. actually pretty cheap for oakley and come in every colour and lens combo under the sun.

.duncan
    Free Member

thanks,

Looking through my race photos a lot of people seem to be using Spy goggles, is this just due to how cheap they are?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

go and try some different ones on in an MX shop, take your helmet too.

I chose Spy they seemed more comfy than other I tried.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

Slightly over budget but Electric are the way to go! Awesome shaped frame which sits snigh inside and full face I have used.

Cheap lenses are readily available. Have you seen how much a spy lense costs??

Check the Electric jazz.. There mint!

http://www.biketart.com/collections/goggles/products/electric-eg1-mx-goggles-clear-lens

I_Ache
    Free Member

O frames are nice and comfy Ive not used any other goggles so cant compare them but I have no need as the Oakley's are so good and have loads of different (easy to change) lenses available.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

I found my spy's steamed up a lot in the wet. Got some oakley crowbars which seem better.

tracknicko
    Free Member

spy windham replica. or any of the mx replicas. harder foam stops them steaming up and improves fit/breathing. on offer at crc when i got mine.

man i love goggles.

rhid

Spy Magneto's and Blur B1's are both very good and cheap on CRC. I have used both and they are highly recommended! Maybe the Magneto's are just slightly better due to their venting.

tracknicko
    Free Member

these are the mx ones i meant. stiffer foam and a gap at the top for a wierd maxi pad thing. but you can leave it out and they still fit/breathe fine.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=10870

forge197
    Free Member

Oakley Crowbar here too very nice goggle.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Spy here.

I tend to buy some when I spot a deal. Lenses were on offer not long ago – £3 for a replacement so I bought a load.

Always handy to have a couple, just in case 🙂

kimbers

spy here cheap off descent-world i think

theyre good, dont mist, tear of tabs, comfy they dont fit perfectly in my giro remedey though and thats a large too but i do have a strange shaped head

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Goggles..’ is closed to new replies.