Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Go pro hero session?
  • LMT
    Free Member

I know these have been relaunched after the disaster back in June when they were priced silly money but now at £149? Are they worth a punt? Was thinking for some biking runs on the mtb.

I know the limits, Bluetooth to the phone to control the functions. Etc..

LMT
    Free Member

No one then?

riddoch

Halfords have a bundle deal on at the moment for £150 you get the session, so card and handle.
    I think for the money it’s the best GoPro unless you are producing tv quality things.

Markie
    Free Member

We love ours!

smatkins1
    Free Member

I bought a Session a few weeks ago to replace the normal style GoPro I broke last year. For £150 I’d say they’re worth a punt…. but you’d better make sure you’re going to do something worth filming and/or you’re very good at editing!

prawny

Yep ace things, the session 5 is better if you’re serious but for £150 its loads better than my sj4000. App is great, i can do little clips from my phone piece of cake too.

xcstu
    Free Member

Have the more expensive hero 3 black which I love but wanted a smaller unit for my helmet! Absolutely brilliant the hero session!! So easy to use and quality top notch… worth every penny imo 🙂

LMT
    Free Member

Is there a noticeable difference between the session and the 5? or just marginal?

The camera will be mostly attached to the mtb.

prawny

I think it’s noticable but not significant. 5 does have image stabilisation built in and better 4K recording but it’s nearly twice the price

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Go pro hero session?’ is closed to new replies.