Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Go Pro Chest mount for getting good POV for mountain biking
  • J
    Free Member

Opinions please. I’ve trierd the bar and seatpost mount and helmet mount. Anyone know the cheapest place to get a GoPro chest mount from?

pitcherpro
    Free Member

I got mine from chainreaction a while back and really couldn’t find it cheaper anywhere

Got a couple of videos here

J
    Free Member

Thanks for the link to your videos, Llandegla looks so much fun! Will need to get there for a ride soon. I really like the chest mounted view, much more interactive. Cheers. 🙂

Tracey

Got mine from CRC, great bit of kit, taking it snowboarding next week, with all the bad press I’m steering clear of them at the moment. I bought my last stuff from them on the 7th March, used paypal but checking accounts on a daily basis

rOcKeTdOg

very cheap from Jenson USA, does take 4 days to get here from the states though

druidh
    Free Member

I modified one of the supplied mounts to fit onto my rucksack/”camelback” should strap. I reckon chest height is actually the best option.

Pauly

Pics please druidh.

mandog

great vids pitcherpro

druidh
    Free Member

Modified clamp. Groove cut into bottom of camera fixing unit to allow a strap to pass through.

P1010510 by druidh_dubh, on Flickr

Fitted to pack.

Strap through the mount and then the adjustable “arms” through an elastic strap (originally fitted to retain the water hose).

P1010512 by druidh_dubh, on Flickr

J
    Free Member

Great mod druidh! Thanks for the pictures too, will have to try that. 🙂

Pauly

Cheers druidh

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Go Pro Chest mount for getting good POV for mountain biking’ is closed to new replies.