Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Go Pro 3 Black 4K resolution?
  • Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

Just brought one of these and have been playing with it. All works fine except it munches the battery but I’m not too worried about that I’ll carry a spare.
    The question I have is I’ve just read a review which has confused me, it reads as follows;

It shoots 4K video at 15 frames per second. Basically nobody (except suuuuuuper rich people) has a 4K TV or monitor yet, so there’s nothing you can watch it on in all its glory. I would like to add I’m not super rich.

I have shot video in the 4K mode and it works fine on my laptop using Quicktime, windows media doesn’t like it. comparing 1080 to 4K the 4k picture is sharper

Question is will videos work on my 1080 TV via my laptop or am I opening up a world of trouble and better off just setting the GoPro to 1080 and being done with it.

Thanks

Pugwash

simonbowns
    Free Member

I’ve got a link saved at the shop, explains these modes much better.

For most people, the various 1080 modes are best, but this fella’s put together some really nice info on how to use the camera and what the different modes look like.

email me at the shop info@18bikes.co.uk and I’ll fire back with the link (and post it here for others!)

Si

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Go Pro 3 Black 4K resolution?’ is closed to new replies.