Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gnarmac posse – Lindarets 'Road Link' seems to work.
  • tang
    Free Member

Thought I would give the Lindarets/Wolf tooth road link a go. Arrived very quickly from the US today, and a quick break from ‘working’ from home things look good. Apparently it will do a 40t, which could be good with a bigger ring up front.
    36t blackspire n/w ring, xt 11-36 cassette and a short 105 mech. Going to throw some WTB 40c nano on and head to Wales for some big hills next week.
    I did get an email that states that it won’t play nicely with all hangers; Spesh and Paragon have caused some problems.
    http://www.lindarets.com/roadlink/
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/xqLrUb]Untitled[/url] by tangwyn, on Flickr

cookeaa

Currently using 9 speed SLX with an 11-32 Cassette and I was toying with finding a used 5800 “Brifter” and trying an 11-36 with it, now I’m wondering if a 40t range extender Could work with the same old SLX mech or the tiagra mech from the spares box with a “road link”…

Hmmm’ a world of potential bodgery awaits…

Nice one OP…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yup nice. I’ve looked into this but it dunna fit SRAM.. 🙄

tang
    Free Member

It’s so very neat and works. I do have a cx1/racing tubs set up available, but I’m going with this practical option atm to head for the big hills, just need Shimano to do a road/cx mech with a clutch! Nice to have some options to diversify a frame.

simonbowns
    Free Member

Glad to hear decent feedback. We (18 Bikes) have stock on the way to us…

simonbowns
    Free Member
    tang
    Free Member

I can really recommend the road link. Did a week in Wales on the Crosser that was a good deal of ‘up’ and soggy muddy. Everything worked.

simonbowns
    Free Member

Glad to hear it Tang – looks a pretty decent day too!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gnarmac posse – Lindarets 'Road Link' seems to work.’ is closed to new replies.