Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Gloworm lights (best ever)
  • sheepshifter
    Free Member

Wow what a light throws a focused good spread of light and good battery life. No plasic in this build all quality cnc work , my unit is the triple, light enough to use on helmet ,equally at home on the bars. After sales back up great too switch broke on mine and replaced quickly and back on the trails in no time.Get one you wont be dissapointed.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Gloworm lights (best ever)

mm

switch broke on mine

z1ppy

Aye but it was fixed… how many ppl have cheap chinese light delivered that the battery is faulty out of the box (mine was), let alone suspect chargers or badly made units? How many ppl have bought expensive light only to find that the support lacked badly when they need it (mine did)?

I don’t have a Gloworm light but if was in the market for a solid unit for not stupid money, it’s what I’d buy. M8 got one after I recommended it and it’s brilliant (on it’s 2nd winter issue free).

jam-bo

Mine are really good but im pretty sure there are plenty of other good lights out there. Performance is no better than my lumenator but build quality is way ahead. I’m sure exposure/l&m etc would be another level but gloworm seems a good Middle ground.

teamslug
    Free Member

I’ve got an x2 and its brilliant. Light on helmet with remote switch that tucks nicely in next to visor. Great battery life. Great throw and well made. It’s a close call between this and smudges Mtb batteries lights.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Aye but it was fixed…

Yeh I know but its just the ‘best ever’ that’s the bold claim, particularly when the op said last week that his next lights will be Hopes.

sheepshifter
    Free Member

Yep i own up , i need to retract my comment i said last week,i got a bit irrate having phoning on and off all day.Not understanding this guy may work on his own and needs a break just like the rest of us.Pound for pound and what you get i do think very good value,and no quibble on the repair. Hope yes are very good also, but most likely have ample of staff cover when someones absent.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Gloworm lights (best ever)’ is closed to new replies.