• This topic has 23 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Glove obsessives – show me yours
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I’ve got a bit of a thing for gloves, . . probably because they’re relatively cheap, and are easily hidden from the SO!

My current faves, even though I can’t use them yet (arm in plater).

Show me yours . . .

nicko74

My current favourites. I had some 661’s for a while that broke inside 9 months; these have reached 2 years and still going pretty strong. The fingers are quite narrow for my podgy fingers, but the build quality is beyond compare!

psychle
    Free Member

Loving these POC ones at the moment…

And also like the Raji for when it’s warmer…

Northwind

The old Fox Sidewinder was the best glove ever, then they took it away 🙁

chainslapp
    Free Member

Vortexracing

The old Fox Sidewinder was the best glove ever

2nd that. the new ones aren’t a patch on the old ones

almightydutch
    Free Member

Not long had these but love em.

Driller
    Free Member

I haven’t got any pics to share, but you’ve got to love a good glove! I don’t know how many pairs I’ve got.

jedi

Herts0010 by ukbikeskills, on Flickr

colournoise

Love these (more so than my Fox and Specialized gloves) but they are starting to get a bit frayed.

slainte 8) 😥 rob

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

More…

wallace1492
    Free Member

Glove fetish…. the worst kind!

nicko74

Kiss the glove….

What’s the longevity like on the Foxes? I like the look of them – bit of protection on the backs of the hands, not too breezy in the wind, etc.

Paceman
    Free Member

Best gloves i’ve owned, and yes, I chose the colour deliberately…

Giro Remedy, fit like a glove 😆

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I’ve got Remedys too. Really nice fit and so far I’ve not had the ‘self destructing’ giro fragility issues some talk about.

Xens also feel just as nice.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

arm will be in plaster after operation on monday 🙁 so these have had one ride

peachos
    Free Member

i’ve got a pair of them there fox gloves with the carbon outer knuckles and don’t like them. they fell apart a bit too quickly and when you wash them the leather on the two outer fingers stiffen up so hard to get comfortable in them until you’ve sweated in them a bit.

these sombrio forensic are the best i’ve had, lasted well over a year, stitching is all still good and the only holes are on the palms from falls and death grip!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yeee-haw!

MussEd
    Free Member

Love the glove too, but my experience of Sombrio was a wee bit different…first ride split all over, rrrrrrrrubbish!

Troy Lee and Dakine for me…

Shandy
    Free Member

I have a pair of the Sombrio forensics that have only got one hole in the forefinger. Any Sombrio stuff that I’ve bought in the last couple of years has fallen to bits.

nickc

Buy them 3 pairs at a time, haven’t found anything as long lasting and comfy

Blower
    Free Member

these last ages,

Drac

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Glove obsessives – show me yours’ is closed to new replies.