Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Global shipping program – advice required.
  • Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Basically, got a buyer in Denmark who desperately wants to buy my frame. I have clicked on the “sell internationally with GSP option” but he says he can’t see a shipping price on my listing.

He’s already tried to checkout once but I can’t ship it to the GPS depot without the unique reference number which is only provided when the buyer goes through the proper eBay checkout procedure.

I don’t want to arrange another carrier at this point in time. The whole point of the GSP is to save me the hassle of sorting out a carrier who will ship overseas.

It’s not a particularly heavy item??? Could the size of a frame box be the issue or could it be a prohibited item?

Thanks in advance…

Rich_s

Dunno about the prohibited item thing but I went through something similar. Ended up with an expensive bit of electronic gubbins being bought by a guy in Moscow. He then said he couldn’t see a gsp price, so (with some alarm bells) I sent it direct by parcelforce (only method open to me).

Made sure I posted at the local post office with copies of all paperwork. Well insured too, just in case! It was in his house before the tracker picked it up, no problem. Feedback left, etc.

Surely it’s not too hard to post to Denmark to a confirmed PayPal address?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

The box will be too big for the GSP.

integerspin
    Free Member

Are you offering shipping on the item?
    If you haven’t put in freeshipping or put a shipping price I guess they won’t offer gsp.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Global shipping program – advice required.’ is closed to new replies.