Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Glasto-Pendulum
  • rOcKeTdOg

i’d remained unconvinced, but rather enjoying the energy of the set

Houns

About the only decent thing on at Glasto

colnagokid

me too normally steer well clear of chin-beard type music but do seem to “RAWWWWK”!!!

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

That MC bloke is a tool.

Houns

Edith bowman?

*throws remote at telly*

rOcKeTdOg

*looks forward to Franz*

simonralli2
    Free Member

I’ve not seen anyone yet I’ve really got into. Was a big Specials fan back in the day, but they seemed a tad flat, and even Spinal Tap wern’t that funny.

What was that guitar/ synth that guy had?

Am waiting for Blur tomorrow

rOcKeTdOg

flo and the machine? oh dear

Lanesra
    Free Member

Going to see them at Somerset House (along with Grace Jones, Lily Allen and the Ting Tings)- if he weather’s good,should be a cracking night

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i can’t watch any more of this, i’m regressing towards my absolute darkest misanthropic days thanks to this shower of shite.

atlaz
    Free Member

I think you don’t neccesarily need to be into a band to appreciate a good show. I got free tickets to see ACDC last night and I’m not particularly keen on them but for a bunch of old blokes they do put on a pretty good show.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

it’s the presenters more than the acts that are ruining it for me.
    to be honest, if the bbc could manage to sculpt a monkey out of shit and bring it to life, it would do a better job than the overpaid idiotic utter wastes of carbon that they’ve got there this year…

Rich
    Free Member

What side is it on?

daveells
    Free Member

pendulum rock ,rocket dog, should’nt you be in bed now

alwyn
    Free Member

Prodigy are better.

chvck
    Free Member

Wasn’t watching – was this a live set or a DJ set?

lister-hooded
    Free Member

Quite enjoyed Pendulum … much to my surprise…

BUT

am getting well peed off at the Beeb…

You can hear the BOSS in the background,
    They tell you he is on stage ….

BUT…

Will they **** show him ??????

And if so WHEN ????????????

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRY UP

rOcKeTdOg

BBC3 rich

rOcKeTdOg

live set chvk

actually they are playing a live set in Leamington, i might just pop along now

chvck
    Free Member

Ahhh kk, dunnae like much of their own stuff which is what they’d be playing I guess!

rOcKeTdOg

@ metallica cover

warton
    Free Member

i used to dj jungle back in the early 90’s and i cannot understand why people call pendulum a dnb band. its an insult…can’t wait for the boss though. just listening to thunder road this afternoon, one of the most beautiful songs ever written

chvck
    Free Member

i cannot understand why people call pendulum a dnb band. its an insult

Aye, I’ll agree with that, though some of their stuff pre hold your colour was wicked.

Lanesra
    Free Member

Jungle brought on darktimes. Shit music, shit people

Jamie
    Free Member

Pendulum.

*hugs copies of Vault & Another Planet VIP and wonders what went wrong*

Lanesra:

Jungle brought on darktimes. Shit music, shit people

Oh and you can shut up as well, or is Jungle something else that gives you sand in your vagina?

rob1984p
    Free Member

Pendulum were sh1t, i’ve never seen them before only heard; the mc got top points for bellendness. Pressed red, watched maximo park and thoguht they were brilliant.

TheDoog
    Free Member

watched maximo park and thoguht they were brilliant.

Quite agree, and i’m a devout punk!!

dobo
    Free Member

i’m a fan of dnb but not pendulum, bruce springsteens on now though 😉

think hes trying to get devoured by the fans

grumm
    Free Member

i used to/sometimes still DJ dnb, and I’ve played at a few events with Pendulum – I think they are bloody awful though!! They have made a few good tunes in the past but their stuff now is truly dreadful.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought Pendulum did a good set – certainly can’t fault them their energy.

Anyone see Bruce coming on to do The ’59 Sound with The Gaslight Anthem? Didn’t really get the words till the end but you gotta wonder how the lead singer felt – you’re doing a set in a small area by Glasto standards, and the next thing, one of your idols comes out and plays the guitar and joins you on vocals!! That’s gotta be cool.

Looking forward to seeing them at Latitude now – they’ve just been announced.

Northwind

I just saw that Gaslight Anthem clip, that must have been pretty amazing… I assumed when Springsteen came on they’d do a springsteen cover, but watching the two of them belt out the choruses was a bit special. Shame they don’t have enough good songs yet really.

I thought Pendulum did well, from the looks of it, they’re not a band I expected to work on the outdoors stage but they nailed it. Yes, their MC is a tool, but it seems to work- there’s a lot about the current version of Pendulum that just shouldn’t work at all but somehow, it still makes for a brilliant live show. The last album was bobbins though.

Northwind

I just saw that Gaslight Anthem clip, that must have been pretty amazing… I assumed when Springsteen came on they’d do a springsteen cover, but watching the two of them belt out the choruses was a bit special. Shame they don’t have enough good songs yet really.

I thought Pendulum did well, from the looks of it, they’re not a band I expected to work on the outdoors stage but they nailed it. Yes, their MC is a tool, but it seems to work- there’s a lot about the current version of Pendulum that just shouldn’t work at all but somehow, it still makes for a brilliant live show. The last album was bobbins though.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Shame they don’t have enough good songs yet really.

Aye, true enough. I have been listening to the latest album quite a lot though and it’s not bad at all. They’ve just been listed for Latitude so I can’t wait to see them – they rock and actually sound quite good live – ripping guitar riffs, should be god for a bit of front-of-the-crowd moshing. Can’t wait.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Glasto-Pendulum’ is closed to new replies.