Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Give a bike to Children's Charity/Home? (Devon Area)
  • ltheisinger
    Free Member

Hi,

Does anyone know of a worth while charity in the Devon Area (preferably a Children’s Charity) that would like to have a brand new bike as a gift? Maybe some sort of children’s charity club??? I am open to ideas.

I won a bike in a competition and I don’t need it and seeing that it is approaching Christmas (OH YES it is!) I thought I could give it to a child who wouldn’t normally be in a position to have a new bike?

Any help would be appreciated – I have looked on the internet and either can’t find anything or I am just using the wrong search terms??

Thanks.

grantway
    Free Member

Nice of you Fella !! try google a kids Hospice or something on those lines

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Thanks – I’ll give that a go.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Is it a boy’s bike, and for how old? I know of a fostered child, currently in a “limbo” placement in Dorset who may be about to go and live in a residential children’s home. He has had to leave the bike he was using – and loved to ride – in his previous foster placement.

It is a great idea to give it away to a worthy cause, if you’re interested ref the above, mail me – address in profile. Collection from you no problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Give a bike to Children's Charity/Home? (Devon Area)’ is closed to new replies.