Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Gisburn Tuesday night
  • Terrydactyl

As luck would have it I am going to ride in Gisburn forest tomorrow night. The "The 8" trail looks about right, it will be dark but it looks ok on the map. Anybody offer any tips? Is there anything that might catch me out? (Apart from the usual werewolves and ghosties)

elaineanne
    Free Member

i went last tuesday…. plenty of ghoulies/ghosties around and that was in the daytime .lol. i did all of the red trail very muddy in parts. the big berms are closed off for resurfacing… must have hit my back rotar on a rock cos its bent now..but with a bit of fiddling ive managed to unbend it. and the boardwalk stuff is covered in snow so mighty slippery…had to walk with bike on that section.
    good fun just come back filthy thats all… and the odd ghostie flying behind you.

Terrydactyl

Thanks Elaine, I had best take some holy water and stakes with me in case my light fails!

elaineanne
    Free Member

i wud do that just incase (you never know)…lol my tother half took the whippet for a short walk and said he was very alert and at one point my whippet started howling like a wolf ! no joking ! hes very clever is the whippet, his hunting skills are spot on ! anyway enjoy ! do wrap up rather chilly…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gisburn Tuesday night’ is closed to new replies.