Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Gisburn not ridden properly?
  • tallandbearded
    Free Member

Riding around the red route at gisburn today, I realised that most of the berms have loose gravel on the highest section of banking, but are perfectly smoothed out and well worn in at the bottom?

Does it annoy anyone else when this happens or should I just learn to to corner?

I should add that I don’t normally ride trail centres, is this what they’re all like?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I normally find the lower lines have braking bumps while the smoother line is higher up. Much nicer up there!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Loose gravel? At a mountain bike trail? You should complain, that’s disgusting

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

nickjb
    Free Member

It just shows where the majority ride. I was quite surprised to see chicken runs worn around some pretty tame berms at my local trails today but during the day we saw tiny kids, people on shoppers, a couple of chaps in jeans and flip flops, and various other people just out riding. Not everyone gnaars and shreds. As said above it keeps the good lines intact. That said the straight lining of some of the nice twisty bits was ruining the flow at bit.

creamegg
    Free Member

Natural trails is where its at!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gisburn not ridden properly?’ is closed to new replies.