Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gisburn Forest – Showers?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Does it have showers? Thinking of going up later this week and would be good to be able to have a shower !

Ta

ads678

Why don’t you Just use the at home? Or the swimming baths night be closer…

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Because I’m going to do Gisburn and then run up Ingleborough in the afternoon, just nicer to be fresh when going for food and starting the run 🙂

So was it a yes or a no ?

martinhutch

Nope. toilet block only.

Go to Horton via the swimming baths in Settle is my advice. Though to be honest it will be like riding through a shower at the moment. 😀

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Ta

stevextc
    Free Member

No showers but HUGE unheated bath if you’re feeling tough 😀
    (Reservoir)

Agree with Martin that Horton baths is probably easiest… or you could go down to Clitheroe to baths then eat… then go up the A59 a bit longer distance but plenty of choice in Clitheroe for food…

chakaping
    Free Member

Shower facility pictured in this video…

PMBA Bog snorkeling championships round 1 at Gisburn Forest went off today. Edit incoming, but have a taster minute now!@Regrann from @whitenosugartv – Tough day keeping the camera dry at @pmba_enduro @gfbtrails full video coming soon. Oh the guy at the end was ok. I think. #doyouevenswimbro #grimupnorth #enduro #hopetechnology – #regrann @hopetech @orangebikes @sixthelementwheels @onealracing @datatagid @ks_usa @junglemassiv

Posted by PMBA Enduro Series on Sunday, March 19, 2017

tomhoward

That plus it’ll be raining when you’re done. If it isn’t, give it 10 mins.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gisburn Forest – Showers?’ is closed to new replies.