Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Gisburn 'downhill' trails map
  • mark_b
    Free Member

I've tried searching the forum (honest) but there appoears to be nothing mentioning the 'downhill' at Gisburn – meaning the trails in the Singletrack Tundra video.

Could some one post up a map link to them or a guide to how to find them to aid my navigation please 8)

tops5
    Free Member

At the top of the long climb up to the quarry, turn left af if following waymarked trails but keep on the fire road and ignore the right hand arrow.

You'll see the jumps a bit further along the fire road.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Mark
    It's small and short, a bit like Stainburn. Park at the Dog and Partridge pub in Tosside, cycle straight up the forest road (or drive up as far as you can). The DH/jump bit should be obvious.

mark_b
    Free Member

Cheers. Was going to ride the XC loop and then have a play on this to make it worth the trip over.

Mugboo

Aye as paul says if you park at the pub and cycle straight on the fire road you can't miss them. There is a big jump/gap thing on your right and the trails drop off to the left of the fire road.

CHUCKMORR1S
    Free Member

If my memory is correct, just after the gap and table top, further up on the right hand side is the roll in.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gisburn 'downhill' trails map’ is closed to new replies.