Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gis a job! Are you a chef, guide or good at hosting and looking for temp work?
  • hitthehills
    Free Member

Hi,

I am looking to hire chefs, guides and hosts for my holiday business in the UK. It’s a bit like ski chalet but with rain instead of snow:)

Anyway if you are looking for temp work or freelance opportunities drop me an email to discuss further.

Cheers,
    christian @ Hit the hills . com

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

where is it based?

looking for temp work until xmas in the bristol area. experience of chef/hosting (at a decent mtb company in france), good customer service skills etc

hitthehills
    Free Member

Hi Hungey Monkey – the venues can be seen on our venues page on our site HitTheHills . com

Nothing near Bristol unfortunately:(

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

ah well – got a house here unfortunately!

daleftw
    Free Member

What qualifications would you be looking for in your guides?

Ness160382
    Free Member

Hi I live near Bury so the closest of your venues is the one in the Peaks. I’m interested in more info please. I have done several winter and summer seasons in Courchevel, France, cooking and hosting in chalets. At the moment I’m a photographer although the add was passed onto me and I’m intrigued so would love to hear more. Thanks, Ness

hitthehills
    Free Member

Hi Ness – drop me an email christian @ Hit the hills . com and I will provide a job spec.

hitthehills
    Free Member

Hi Daleftw – something widely recognised like the SMBLA or ther mountain leaders qualification. Also you would need insurance to cover you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gis a job! Are you a chef, guide or good at hosting and looking for temp work?’ is closed to new replies.